The Wednesday night races were started by long time Chickamauga Sailing Club (CSC) members and expert the series is still the most popular at PYC. They are now sponsored by the viagra generic canada PYC PHRF Fleet. See below for the link to cialis online cures the rules and the results.
2015 Rules -
1. Boats will be scored separately in either the Spinnaker or Non Spinnaker fleet.
2. All boats are ellibible to compete in either the Spinnaker or Non Spinnaker fleets and may be scored in either or both for the season.
3. A skipper must choose his fleet prior to the warning signal for each race and notify the RC. After the warning signal, that choice may not be changed until the next race. The race committee must mark the www.prva-os-sg.si score sheet for each boat as either spinnaker or non spinnaker prior to the warning signal for each race.
4. Both fleets will sail together with one start, but will be scored separately.
5. In order for a race to elligible for scoring for a fleet, there must be a minimum of 3 boats racing in that fleet. As a courtesy, boats racing unofficially in an ineligible fleet are requested to keep clear of boats officially racing.
6. All boats will be handicapped using the average PHRF rating as published by U S Sailing.
7. Boats racing in the non spinnaker fleet will be given a 15 second addition to their PHRF base rating unless it is appealed to and adjusted by the PYC PHRF Committee. The Catalina 22 will be rated with its base rating whether sailing in the spinnaker or non spinnaker fleet.
8. Boats sailing non spinnaker with an over length whisker pole will be given a 9 second addition to their base PHRF rating, with the exception of http://www.cpsv.de/v4/buy-avodart-for-hair-loss the Catalina 22, whose base rating assumes the class legal, over length pole.
9. There will be a 2 hour time limit for each fleet for each race. If no boat within a particular fleet finishes within 2 hours, the race will be abandoned for that fleet.
10. In order to qualify for year end awards, a boat must sail in 10 races or 1/2 of the races sailed for the season, whichever is less.
11. All boats will be scored using the same number of races, either 1/2 of the races sailed by the fleet or 10 races, whichever is less. All races in excess of the minimum will be considered throw outs.
12. Qualifying boats will be ranked by their total score of qualifying races for the season from the lowest to the highest, with the lowest score winning.
13 Ties will be broken in the following manner.
A. Comparison of qualifying races. i.e. Who had the viagra and canada custom the best place most 1st's, 2nd's, 3rd's, etc.
B. If still tied, then comparison of throw outs. i.e. Who had the most 1st's, 2nd's, 3rd's, etc.
C. If still tied, then who beat who the most in head to head competition.
D. If still tied, then who had the lowest overall average score for the season including all the races the boat participated in.
E. If still tied, then they are tied.